Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!

I did this when i was installing the server

1-) ./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin \
--sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --localstatedir=/var \
--mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-sql --disable-bdb

2-) make depend
3-) make
4-) make install

it install all that fine. but i don't know where are the configuration and executables files?

I did other way to configure the server

1-) ./configure --enable-sql --disable-bdb
2-) make depend
3-) make
4-) make install

and i puts the configuration files in /usr/local/etc/openldap and the executables in /usr/local/libexec

but with that configuration i supposed that is installed the back-sql, but when i take a look to the slapd.conf, there isn't any moduleload    back_sql.la

and when i go to the module path (/usr/libexec/openldap) there is no openldap carpet

Manuel