RE: MORE: Problem building openldap

	Hi Vadim:

	I looked thru the config.log and there is no reference to missing
	files.  It seems to not be able to understand that the sasl lib
	stuff is in /usr/local/lib/sasl2.  Which is in LIBPATH.

	I have no libsasl2.so at all.

	Puzzling.  I believe I successfully did a test install for AIX
	v5.1 a while back, but then we took the systems to 5.2 so maybe
	something is broke in v5.2.

	thank you for the suggestions.