OpenLDAP 2.2.4 on Mac OS X Panther 10.3.2

Hello,

I write to you because I'm trying to install OpenLDAP 2.2.4 on a Mac OS X Panther (client version) 10.3.2.
I spend a week, but without any success yet.
First, when I launched "./configure" it didn't work. By defining the CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS to indicate it the pass of my BerkeleyDB library (4.2), it managed (no problem with pthread or anything else).
Then I launch a "make depend". It works.
But now, when I launch a "make" it fails : First a compilation error in file dnssrv.c ("T_SRV" was used but not defined, I define it). Now, the "make" fails with "ld" (????)....
Has anybody succeeded to install OpenLDAP on Panther client ?
Why have I these pb of compilation ? Is it normal that the "T_SRV" wasn't define ?

Thanks.

Philippe
iMac G4 700 512 Mo SDRAM 40 Go 15"
Powerbook G4 867 12" 512 Mo DDR 40 Go