Re: openldap linux authentication problems.ThisThisdc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl

lør, 03.01.2004 kl. 16.58 skrev John Tinpot:

> PS: does anybody feel that this char-major-10-134 is
> somehow connected to AAA???

Absolutely not! 'ls /dev 10,| grep 134'. The above is RH
/etc/modprobe.conf / modprobe.conf.dist shit. I've had to completely
revise these files since compiling a new kernel.org source code kernel,
with my idea of what to have in the kernel and what as modules. Distro
is RHEL 3, new kernel is 2.6.0.

> Any clues??

Depends on your LDAP DIT record for a user. What does a record (ldif
format) look like? I presume it has everything that /etc/passwd,
/et/group and /etc/shadow has.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl