Re: Questions about back-sql

Nikola Ivancevic wrote:
I understand that back-sql implements only a subset of functionality but I have expected, reading the back-sql manual, that a ldapsearch query with a filter for objectclass values works correctly.

Then, can you provide a complete example of what you're trying to do,
including rdbms you're using, what data, what back-sql mapping,
and so, and a clear description of the operation (a search, I assume) you're trying to perform? Finally, what software version?

p.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati         mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it
LDAP Architect, SysNet s.n.c.   http://www.sys-net.it