RE: LDAP Authorization from Apache

I am running the Apache in windows 2000 :(
Apache version is 2.0, it was a stock installation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent L. Nasveschuk [mailto:kent@wareham.k12.ma.us]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 4:27 PM
To: Kannan Sivasankaran
Cc: OPENLDAP
Subject: Re: LDAP Authorization from Apache

Kannan,
Just wondering what OS you have Apache installed on, the version and
whether you used a stock installation or did you compile from source to
get Apache to work with LDAP.

Thanks.

--
Kent
nasve525@regis.edu

"OpenOffice.org ... Stops Word macro viruses DEAD!"
"Postgresql.org ... Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster"
"Technology is legislation - C. Einfeldt on OO.o discuss list"