Re: bdb_index_read: failed (-30990)

ons, 31.12.2003 kl. 19.51 skrev Ace Suares:

> I am getting a *lot* of these errors:
>
> bdb_index_read: failed (-30990)
>
> Again, OL 2.1.25

Following up on what Pierangelo writes and from my own experience from
the past two weeks or so, and then months again before that:

If you've made the effort to jump from 2.0.x and ldbm to 2.1.x and BDB
(I remember you posting that you were doing that) (hopefully you compile
your own), I'd seriously suggest going over to BDB 4.2.52 or greater. A
number of index and corruption issues have disappeared for me - earlier
RH 7.2, now RH RHEL 3, since I did just that. It does mean remaking your
DB with slapcat/slapadd, though.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl