Slurpd + Windows

Hello everybody!
Yesterday, after a few days I was able to build slurpd (have
slapd installed and running correcctly already) in a Windows
machine using Visual C++. It was not easy at all and at times
I felt frustrated. To be able to do this I used wxWindows, and
I went into the sourcode and changed a few stuff for it to
compile. All of the changes I did were functions about
files/directories and some little casting.
So after that I did the following:
1. I created a slapdMaster.conf file and put the following in it.
# $OpenLDAP: pkg/ldap/servers/slapd/slapd.conf,v 1.23.2.8 2003/05/24
23:19:14 kurt Exp $
#
# See slapd.conf(5) for details on configuration options.
# This file should NOT be world readable.
#

ucdata-path "C:/openldap/OpenLDAP/data"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/core.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/cosine.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/ilc.schema"

allow bind_v2

database bdb
suffix  "o=ilc"
rootdn  "cn=admin,o=ilc"
rootpw  secret
directory "C:/openldap/openldap/data"

#
# My slaves
#

replica host=pc-ericp:389
        binddn="o=ilc"
        bindmethod=simple
 credentials=secret

# Replication log file

replogfile "C:/openldap/openldap/log/slapd.replog"
The directories are arranged in the following way:
openldap --> openldap (slapd executable here) --> data
                                                                        -->
log
                                                                        -->
schema
                                                                        -->
slurpd --> Debug (slurpd executable here)

I run the slave slapd in pc-ericp machine. The slave slapd.conf file looks
exactly like the one above withour the MySlaves section and without
the reference to the replog file and WITH the following line:

updatedn "cn=admin,o=ilc"

So I am able to run the slave slapd and the master slapd succesfully.
But the when I try running slurpd like this:

C:\openldap\openldap\slurpd\Debug>slurpd -f ..\..\slapdMaster.conf -d255

I get the following:
. (stuff)
. (stuff)
. (stuff)
Config: ** successfully added replica "pc-ericp:389"
Config: (replogfile "C:/openldap/openldap/log/slapd.replog")
Config: ** configuration file succesfully read and parsed
.\replica: No such file or directory
slurpd: terminaded.
If I go ahead and create a "replica" directory in the place where I am
running I get the following:

Error: C:/openldap/openldap/log/slapd.replog: directory specified in
"replogfile" slapd.conf directive does not exist
Error: .\replica\slurpd.replog: slurpd "replogfile" directory does not exist
Error: .\replica\slurpd.status: status directory does not exist
So I go ahead and create and empty file called slapd.replog inside log
and then I just get the last two errors.

I am a co-op student doing an intership and not a proffessional. I have
spent a lot
of time already trying to solve this but had no luck at all. The only thing
that comes to my mind is that there are some problems with the file
functions
in the source code. I re-checked over and over again and my changes
seem to do the same thing it was doing but using wxWindows library.
Maybe is somekind of unix/windows file/directory problem incompatibility?
I am lost why this is happenig.
Anybody has any suggestions on what my next sreps should be? Probably
go ahead and debug the sourcecode?

Thanks!

Jorge E. Lage
Research & Development Co-op