Re: shadowLastChange, update problem...

man, 22.12.2003 kl. 21.08 skrev Eric.Sammons@frit.frb.org:

> I am using OpenLDAP2-2.1.4-26 and I seem to be having serious problems
> with a feature that the both of you appear to have been able to make
> work.  I curious as to what I am doing wrong here and hoping that you
> will be willing and able to assist me.

1. You *have* to learn to ask on, and reply to *lists* and not to
individuals privately;

2: This seems to be a distro problem, and thus dependent on the actual
utilities (login, passwd, su etc. or nss_ldap version) used. Anyone who
can prove I'm wrong in this, I'd be extremely grateful for [him|her]
doing so :) I'm using RH RHEL 3, distro nss_ldap-207-2 - but with
self-compiled Openldap 2.1.25 - and everything works perfectly for me.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl