question / info

Hi all

I have 2 debian machines running, one as a mail-server with postfix, cyrus-imapd and cyrus-sasl. The other server is an OpenLDAP-server. This works fine. For the users that use mail, I created a mailbox on my mailserver with cyradm and they get their username out off the OpenLDAP-server.

Here comes my question. Is there a way that the users I have created in my OpenLDAP-server automaticly get a mailbox on my mailserver. In that way I don't have to create for each user a mailbox but if this is possible a program or whatever does that for me.

I didn't know to which mailinglist I should mail this question so mailed  it to both.

I hope anyone could help me.

Thanks

Regards
Geert