Re: ACL for only creating entry

Pierangelo,

do you consider yourself an ACL expert ? (For all I know, you might have
invented ACL's ! I am just a beginner (still, after one year fighting with
it) ).

Because, I tested once again the following ACL's and it allowed me to create
an entry, but not read it.

If you are such an expert and know for sure that 'attrs=entry' is meaningless,
in this case, please be so kind an explain to me WHY. It seems to work. Maybe
my test setup is wrong - that happened to me before.

I haven't tested your suggestion yet (setting =xcsw) but previous test that I
did turned out to always include r if you set w.

_Ace

# Allow read access of root DSE to ALL
access to dn=""
 	by * read
#Allow read access of 'cn=Subschema' to ALL
access to dn="cn=Subschema"
	by * read

access to
	dn.regex="^qwidoManager=.+,qwidoRole=qwidoManager,qwidoApp=qwido$"
	attrs=entry
 	by dn.exact="qwidoApp=qwido" write
 	by * none

access to dn.regex=".*,qwidoRole=qwidoManager,qwidoApp=qwido$"
	by * none

access to dn.base="qwidoRole=qwidoManager,qwidoApp=qwido" attrs=children
 	by dn.exact="qwidoApp=qwido" write
 	by * none

access to dn.base="qwidoRole=qwidoManager,qwidoApp=qwido"
 	by dn.exact="qwidoApp=qwido" write
 	by * none

access to dn.regex=".*,qwidoApp=qwido$"
 	by * none

access to dn.base="qwidoApp=qwido" attrs=userpassword
 	by self read
 	by anonymous auth
 	by * none

access to dn.base="qwidoApp=qwido" attrs=children
 	by dn.exact="qwidoApp=qwido" write
 	by * none

access to dn.base="qwidoApp=qwido"
	by self read