Question, Directory Administrator configuration

I am currently building and configuring Directory Administrator 1.5.1.  In the configuration phase I get an error which I believe may be associated with what I think I am being asked v. what it (Directory Administrator) is asking.  So rather than get into the details of the error let me first start with the following:

my ldapsearch command looks like this.

ldapsearch -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=my,dc=domain" -W 'ou=Group' Based on that I believe I am entering the wrong values into the fields presented to me during the config wizard.  So what values should I place into the following fields:

Field                Current Value
profile name:        ServerName
server address:        127.0.0.1
Enable TLS:        No
Search root:        dc=my,dc=domain
DN/UserID:        cn=Manager,dc=my,dc=domain
Password:        **********

When I select connect I get protocol error.

Thoughts, suggestions, Help?

Thanks!
Eric Sammons
(804)697-3925