find out if i am working with Microsoft Active Directory or iPlanet

Hello.

	I have wrote a program that uses OpenLDAP API version 2.1.22 to get data from windows active directory server, I want my program to be able to work with iPlanet (actually now its called Sun One Directory Server). I have no problem binding to both platforms and working with them but what that I would like to know is which platform am I working with ? I looked at the LDAP rfc and the OpenLDAP API manual and haven't found a way, if someone knows how this can be done it would be greate.

	TX.

	hagai.