Re: Red Hat Implementation

Hi Jim,
though I work with Debian, it shouldn't be much different from RedHat.
The only thing which made me headaches is when it came to
automounting. It seems every distro has it's own syntax since rfc2307
vanished.
Look at these sites for more info:

http://www.solarblue.net/docs/ldap.htm
http://homex.subnet.at/~max/ldap/index.php