2.2?

Is there an ETA for a 2.2 snapshot, or some other number that includes support for building with BDB 4.2.5? I've seen some emails going by on this, but I wasn't sure about the status. We are just using HEAD for our project currently, but we are coming up on a release date, and we want to be able to nail down the exact version of OpenLDAP we are using. If no release is imminent (next two weeks), then a CVS tag name that we could use would be a big help.

Thanks.

- DAP
David Parker
Rocket Software