Re: [openldap 2.1.12 + BerkeleyDb 4.1.24] db_checkpoint pb

Matthew Hardin a écrit :

> [...]

Indeed, I noted that with a checkpoint every 15 minutes or 250K of log data (my
reference for these values is
"http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200304/msg00683.html"; ??? ), my
mass-provisioning takes more time.
I think it's due to the parameter of my checkpoint directive  ... because I only
changed this point.
I tried with an other checkpoint: every 60 minutes or 1000K of log data too
but always the same pb: for creation of 5000 subscriptions it takes 2 hours
instead of few minutes ??
How to size my checkpoint to retrieve a correct performances ?
I'm going to try with a checkpoint every 60 minutes or 10000K of log data (max
size of my database log files = 10Mb) ...So I hope it will be ok