Re: [openldap 2.1.12 + BerkeleyDb 4.1.24] db_checkpoint pb

--On Wednesday, November 19, 2003 2:17 PM +0100 Helene.Lastennet@alcatel.fr wrote:

Hi,

Does this problem occurs if you use the checkpoint
directive in slapd.conf instead?

I don't know ... I chose to use db_checkpoint of BerkeleyDB instead of checkpoint in slapd.conf because when you read the openldap doc (+ FAQ) it seems to be better to make tuning directly in the bdb-backend rather than to use the file of configuration slapd.conf ...? So what can I do to be sure ?

Helene,

You may wish to turn on the slapd checkpointing. Although we also configure most of our BDB parameters via DB_CONFIG, we set the checkpointing in slapd.conf.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer