Thread safety in OpenLdap API.

Hi,

	I am linking my application with the OpenLdap oldap32.lib & olber32.lib libraries in order to connect to Microsoft Active directory server using SSL and get data on users from it. my application is multi threaded but my threads do not share any data that is relevant to the OpenLdap libraries, each thread that needs info from the Active directory server connects to it and sends request's for the relevant info.

i have looked in the OpenLdap documentation for thread-safety issues and could not find anything conclusive, what that I would like to know is if there is static / shared data that is kept at the OpenLdap libraries and might cause problem for me when two threads perform OpenLdap API calls at the same time (Using different LDAP * variables).

	TX.
		Hagai.