Group membership question : New to OpenLDAP

hi,

I have a situation where i want to find out who are
the members of a group and vice versa i.e. a user is
member of which group.

I have used AD 2003. It gives a nice facility that
whenever we set a user as "member" of a group (or set
member attrib of user) then automatically the memberOf
attribute os the user object is set to proper value
(i.e. DN of the group).

Is there any such facility present in OpenLDAP. I am
new to OpenLDAP. Please help.

Thanks
Sachin