Subclassing

Sorry for the double post but I used the wrong Subject for the last.

hi,

How do I subclass two objectClasses? I'd like to sublcass inetOrgPerson
and pilotPerson into something like ContactPerson. I'd also like to do
this in my own file calls contactperson.schema.

Must I wait until I get a PEN/OID then use my own OID based on the
prefix 1.3.6.1.4.1?

Is that a good way to go about this? I'm working on Contact directory,
but there is sooo much I don't want from the standard object classes
like 'secretary', 'IDSDPhoneNumber', 'favoriteDrink', 'catsanddogs'

Thanks,
j.