Re: Problems with openldap-2.1.22 slowing down over time.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Michael Ströder wrote:

> Lawrence, Mike (White Plains) wrote:
> > Howard - maybe you don't realize it but you come off sounding quite
> > arrogant and demeaning with some of your replies to people.  Read
> > and think before you click the send button next time.

[...]

> *You* should think after reading the mailing list archive before you click
> the send button next time.

I think the bit "Read and think before you click the send button next
time" said it all.  I've looked at my keyboard, but I still cannot find a
"send" button.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia