RE: Problems executing slapd on different box.

Hi Sigfredo,

Another alternative is to use a commercial version of OpenLDAP. Connexitor
Directory Services comes as a set of compiled binaries packaged to install
using native installation scripts (pkgadd) and is backed by our support
organization.

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download