This may not be the place to ask this. If someone knows a better source of info on it, please just let me know, and I'll take this question there.

I need to attach a couple of IBM AIX systems to my OpenLDAP server for authentication.
Thus far, I 've found the IBM LDAP implementation to be , uh.. lacking.

Has anyone here suceeded in getting AIX 4.3.3 to authenticate against an OpenLDAP server?

Any guidance/advice/redirection will be greatly appreciated.