Re: How To Modify Schemas

--On Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:51 PM -0800 "Jason C. Leach" <jleach@ocis.net> wrote:

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 18:31, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Make your own custom schema file, with your own OID, and include it.

Is there any special way to create an OID or just pick my favourite numbering scheme. Also, must I create my own object class?

For OID, there is some place to officially register (I never remember where, but it is free).

For objectclass, you probably will want to define one, indicating which of your attributes are MUSTs or MAYs.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/TSS/Computing Systems ITSS/TSS/Infrastructure Operations Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html