novice level question

I have recently been playing around with directory servers.

My quick question of the day is as follows.

I have a directory  installed  whose root points to o=xyz

So for a user the dn is

is this a good practice??? Is it ok to omit the c=nz???

I am not goin to hook my directory onto the internet, this is for my private disposal..

Any thoughts guys???

Cheers and thnx in advance.

This email message and attachments are confidential to our organisation and subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.  You can read our Privacy Policy here: www.asbbank.co.nz/privacystatement.stm