[Date Prev][Date Next]
having too run db_recover every time the server crashes
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: having too run db_recover every time the server crashes
- From: Tarjei Huse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:22:59 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030529
I'm running a openldap 2.1.22 server built with db 4.1.25 that has been
running on a server with stabilityproblems. After each crash (and then
reboot) I have had to run db_recover to get the ldapserver up and
running again. Is this normal?
If not, what paramteres may I have set wrong to make this happen. The
crashes have not happened when I've been doing modifications but I've
still lost modifications done over 24 hours before the crash.