[Date Prev][Date Next]
Search filter wackyness
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Search filter wackyness
- From: Luke Pascoe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:37:50 +1300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030920 Debian/1.4-3.backports.org.1
Hello, I have a curly one for y'all:
Our ldap database has objects with the following attributes (amongst
When I search with this filter "(email@example.com)" it matches
any record where:
a) mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
b) maildrop = email@example.com
c) mailacceptinggeneralid = firstname.lastname@example.org
Obviously there's some funky wildcard foo going on there, but all the
docs I can find suggest this is NOT normal behaviour.
Anyone struck this before/know how to fix it?
BTW, slapd v2.0.23 (debian stable)
P.S. I appologise if this has been asked before, I did search both
google and the list archives but didn't find anything useful.