[Date Prev][Date Next]
links in a LDAP database
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: links in a LDAP database
- From: Marc Cuypers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:54:34 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030901 Thunderbird/0.2
I'm new to LDAP. I got an address book working, and it works fine.
I was wondering if it is possible from one subtree to link to another
subtree in the hierarchical database, so that the same data can be found
under more the one subtree?