Re: Re: about case-sensitive (again)

Hi,Hallvard B Furuseth,thank you for your help, but it doesn't work when do that
first , After changing the school.schema, kill the process of slapd, and then use command slapindex to rebuild the indexes,
but it doesn't work
second, stop the server and then
   # slapcat -f /path/to/slapd.conf > foo.ldif
   # rm /var/ldap/*.dbb (or where the dbm files are)
   # slapadd -f /path/to/slapd.conf -c < foo.ldif
   # slapindex -f /path/to/slapd.conf    (this step or not)
   now restart the server
but It not case-sensitive when I ran the test program
  Are there another methods or I have made some mistakes?

  thanks very much

======= 2003-10-30 13:34:00 :=======