[Date Prev][Date Next]
2.1.21 ch_calloc crash
- To: openldap openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: 2.1.21 ch_calloc crash
- From: Gary LaVoy <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:43:15 -0800
- In-reply-to: <3F042AA3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <3F042AA3.email@example.com>
My production ldap server which has been running fine for about 6 weeks
with out touching it crashed today. The log only had this line in it:
slapd: ch_calloc of 728 elems of 4 bytes failed
I restarted it and it came back up. Is there something I could do to
prevent this error?
I am running on OS X 10.2.6 2Gb RAM XServe.
any thoughts appreciated.