NIS+ to OpenLDAP

Hi All

Has anyone migrated NIS+ to Secure OpenLDAP in Solaris prefereable in 9 ?

I am looking fo rsoem directions / suggestions. I was trying to follow Phillip
Brown's website bolthole.org but I am failing to compile the pam_ldap-165. Its
failing at

__eprintf                           /usr/local/lib/libldap.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to pam_ldap.so

I am using: gcc 3.3 , GNU make 3.79, OpenLDAP 2.1.22 and OpenSSL 0.9.7b on
Solaris 9

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08