Re: Problems building OpenLDAP

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

You're not finding header files. For some reason that I've never seen
before, your C compiler is not finding its own header files.

Bummer! Howard was right, of course. By the way, RedHat's withdrawing 9.0. Only existing stocks will be sold. A new server version, with a new payment method - subscription has been announced. Suddenly RedHat's very expensive.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not CC me or your mail will probably be rejected.
I don't like this, either. Blame Swen and see below.

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: billy-at-billy.demon.nl