[Date Prev][Date Next]
suggestion on design new DIT
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: suggestion on design new DIT
- From: Reza Iskandar Achmad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:00:00 +0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031020 Debian/1.5-1
I'm quite new in administrate OpenLDAP.
I Have been install a version of OpenLDAP to my Debian unstable.
Now I want to manage information which contain my costumer information.
They are: Company Name, Address, Contact Person, Tel/Fax, DNS Domain
Name dan Email Address, etc.
further, I want to use that information for my qmail, mailserver.
Now, I need a suggestion about designing Directory Information Tree that
fit with my need.
OK, if i imagine my tree like this,
Note: "mail" atribute taken form qmail.schema
in "organizationalUnit" objectClass i do not find possibility to store
costumer DNS domain name, while my customer in this situation at least
have one DNS domain name, e.g. costumer2.co.id.
for other functions, we also need customer DNS domain name information
any suggestion for me how to store customer DNS domain name in this
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Indonesian :)
Reza Iskandar Achmad