[Date Prev][Date Next]
Adding entry problem
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Adding entry problem
- From: Alexandre Biancalana <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:17:27 -0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD i386; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031022
Hi have a Linux RedHat 8 ( kernel 2.4.18), running Samba-3
authenticating in OpenLDAP version 2.1.22 with Berkeley DB version 4.1.25.
Yesterday, the machine was booted forced, after that the OpenLDAP
don't be up anymore until I remove de log.0000000001 and run db_recover.
Today I saw that an user entry that were added to OpenLDAP moments
before the machine shutdown, isn't listed in OpenLDAP and when a try to
add this user.... the system respond that user already exists !!
The following message appear in the OpenLDAP log file:
=> bdb_dn2id_add: put failed: DB_KEYEXIST: Key/data pair already exists
When a try to remove de user entry, the system said that entry does not
I try to stop OpenLDAP a run db_recover again and run slapindex, but the
Someone could help me ?!