Re: kpasswd

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Allan Streib wrote:

> On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 04:21 PM, Igor Brezac wrote:
> > You probably do not need to recompile SASL.  What does your
> > /usr/(local/)lib/sasl2/slapd.conf look like?
> Nonexistent.  What is that supposed to contain?

This where you tell slapd to use saslauthd.  slapd by default uses an
internal auxprop method to check passwords.  In this file you want
something like:

pwcheck_method: saslauthd
saslauthd_path: /var/state/saslauthd/mux # if I remember correctly??

For other options check $cyrus-sasl-src/doc/options.html