Re: ldapsearch fail with Active Directory...

Patrick Gelin wrote:

So why there is this limit? I know this Active Directory server limit is 30
000. I think my openldap is not very well installed or may be not complient
with RFC 2696 using by Microsoft... (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2696.html)

DON'T knock Openldap. DO remember the Unix 'man' command. In this case, 'man ldap.conf', look for SIZELIMIT. By configuring ldap.conf (not /etc/ldap.conf, the other one) correctly, you can cut out most of your ldapsearch command line.

Tony Earnshaw

Once the camel's head has entered your tent,
it's very difficult to stop the rest of the
animal from following it

Mail: tonye-at-billy.demon.nl