Re: OpenSSL + Kerberos + Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

Hi,

Due to time pressures, amongst other things, I've reluctantly decided
to abandon my tentative plan to deploy the packages mentioned in the
subject at this time.  But before taking my leave, I did want to extend
my thanks to this mailing list and for the gracious attempts to help
me, extended by its participants.  In particular, I'd like to thank:
Quanah, Igor, Simon, Tonni, Turbo, Howard, Chris and Diego for their
help, suggestions or comments.  From my extremely short stay here, this
mailing list appears to be one of the more helpful in which I've had
the pleasure of participating.

Perhaps I'll be back to give it a go another day :).

Regards,
Jim
--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour@LinxNet.com         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html