samba-3.0 and ldap support

 I am trying to upgrade samba to samba-3.0,
I have source rpm from samba site and I have been trying to recompile rpm
with spec as following
--with-mmap \
        --with-pam \
        --with-pam_smbpass \
        --with-piddir=/var/run \
        --with-privatedir=%{_sysconfdir}/samba \
        --with-quotas \
        --with-smbmount \
        --with-swatdir=%{_datadir}/swat \
        --with-syslog \
        --with-utmp \
        --with-vfs \
        --without-smbwrapper \
        --with-ldap \
        --with-ssl \
But compile is throwing error that unknow option --with-ldap and --with-ldapsam and --with-ssl
does anyone know what options I  need to compile LDAP support , and how I can find out that what options are available, I also looked at .configure , it has all these options, then why compile is failling
 I am using redhat 8.0
rpmbuild -bb samba.spec

Do you Yahoo!?