Re: OpenSSL + Kerberos + Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> wrote:

> Quoting jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour):
>
> > To that end: I plan to build, install, learn and experiment with the
> > four packages noted.  I plan to start by studying/learning the entirety
> > of "LDAP System Administration", by Gerald Carter (O'Reilly).
>
> Have a look at my HOWTO at
>
>         http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

I'll do that (as well as the book [I already have]), along with some
other HowTo's I've stumbled across.  I suspect I'll need all the
HowTo's I can lay my hands on.  And even after all that, I'll likely
*still* need to pester the mailing list ;).

Thanks.

--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour@LinxNet.com         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html