Re: host nsswitch problem

My logs:

passwd: files ldap group: files ldap shadow: files ldap

hosts: files dns

nss_base_passwd    ou=Samba,dc=pacopi,dc=es
nss_base_shadow    ou=Samba,dc=pacopi,dc=es
nss_base_group    ou=Group,dc=pacopi,dc=es
nss_base_hosts    ou=hosts,dc=pacopi,dc=es

dn: ou=hosts,dc=pacopi,dc=es
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: hosts

dn: cn=calamar,ou=hosts,dc=pacopi,dc=es
objectClass: top
objectClass: ipHost
objectClass: device
cn: calamar

Password, shadow and groups works properly but hosts always fail.

Raul escribió:

I have to migrate nis+ to openldap but I'm having some problems with it.

When I put "hosts files ldap dns" in the nsswitch .conf file then it doesn't work.

password, group and shadow works properly and the entries in the ldap server are correct.

I have read something about a bug, but I haven't found the solution.

Thanks in advance