[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: result 32: no such object
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: result 32: no such object
- From: "Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:15:18 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcOJHzeLkkwPF191Tn2yOJJuKvmbvQAAkdJQ
- Thread-topic: result 32: no such object
That is an inconsistency, but it doesn't matter. The root DN is specified in the slapd.conf file, and can basically be anything.
However, for good measure I've changed the root DN to use "people" rather than "users". It doesn't change any of my problems.
> > ldapsearch -v -x -D
> "cn=ldapadmin,ou=users,dc=avtechpulse,dc=com" -w
> > "notarealpassword" -b "dc=avtechpulse,dc=com"
> I see no "ou=users" in your ldif additions. I see "ou=People".
> Tony Earnshaw