Re: JDBC-LDAP-Bridge and J2EE

Oliver,

You bring up a very interesting point on transactions. I have thought about setting a flag of wether or not an exception should be thrown. I'm not really sure how well the bridge will work within J2EE only because there is no database level metadata to retrieve. I haven't had any experience with J2EE and the bridge though.

Marc