Solaris 8 LDAP client and master/replica servers

Hi all,

I have built a Solaris 8 2/02 ldap master server with openldap 2.0.8
and a redhat 7.2 ldap replica server with openldap 2.0.11.
This works fine. (updates to master server are updated on replica immediately)

But on Sol 8 client there are problems with connection.

When shutdown master ldapserver (for testing) the ldapclient gets its information from replica. (OK so far)
But after rebooting client workstation it hangs until master ldapserver is online.

My ldap_client_file is following and seems to be correct to my:

#
# Do not edit this file manually; your changes will be lost.Please use ldapclient (1M) instead.
#
NS_LDAP_FILE_VERSION= 1.0
NS_LDAP_SERVERS= nnn.nnn.nnn.1:389, nnn.nnn.nnn.100:389
NS_LDAP_SEARCH_BASEDN= dc=xxxxxx,dc=yyy
NS_LDAP_AUTH= NS_LDAP_AUTH_SIMPLE
NS_LDAP_TRANSPORT_SEC= NS_LDAP_SEC_NONE
NS_LDAP_SEARCH_REF= NS_LDAP_FOLLOWREF
NS_LDAP_DOMAIN= xxxxxx.yyy
.
.
.

Has anyone the same problem or knows how to slove it?

Thanks for all answers
Martin