Just wondering ... new documentation?

I’m just wondering if anyone is aware of any *new* documentation that will

clearly show how to get openldap (latest version?) working with all the bells

and whistles (ie: Kerberos, mit and/or heimdal, gssapi/sasl, etc)… for solaris

8 server – with solaris 8 and 9 clients, redhat clients, tru64 clients, etc.

It would also be nice to see kerbose auth’d access for ldap replication, passwords

stored in Kerberos, not ldap.

If there isn’t any [new/correct] documentation for this, does anyone know

of any consultants or consulting firms that could provide the above?

Please feel free to send me a private email.  If there is any useful NEW

information, I’ll summarize to the list.

Scott

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

This mail message originated outside Commerzbank via the Internet. As a result, the sender's address is not verifiable.

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested to notify Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, New York Branch immediately that you have received it and then to destroy the copy in your possession. Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Commerzbank AG.