Re: objectClass Account/Attribute host

Hi,

On Thursday 25 September 2003 14:18, Jacob Hasterly wrote:
> Has anyone come out with a schema that allows use of the objectClasses
> Account and inetOrgperson so that the attribute host can be used?  In past
> configs I hacked the schema file so that account wasn't structural.  Are
> there any other solutions for specifying which hosts a user is permitted to
> logon to?

Create your own objectclass that inherits from both account and inetOrgPerson.

It is as simple as:

objectClass ( YOUR-OID-FROM-IANA NAME 'yourPerson'
        DESC 'ADPM Person'
        SUP ( account $ inetOrgPerson )
        MUST ( uid $ cn ) )

Of course YOUR-OID-FROM-IANA is not the real value to use but an
OID inside the OID arc you have to request from IANA.

Peter

--
Peter Marschall
eMail: peter@adpm.de