Re: Re: LDAP and CA-certs

Hi Dalila,

The error you are receiving comes from the OpenCA software which uses
OpenLDAP as a directory.  Most subscribers to the OpenLDAP mailing list do
not or have not used OpenCA (just a guess considering the mail I've read on
this list).  But you can search the OpenCA mail archive for a solution to
your problem or post a new message
(http://www.openca.org/openca/mlists.shtml) if the mail archives fail you.

>From my experience with OpenCA (0.9.0) many moons ago, I think your error
has to with the directory initialization.  The OpenCA archives should have
a solution for you.

Cheers,
Kent Soper

"You don't stop playing because you grow old ...
       you grow old because you stop playing."

Linux Technology Center, Linux Security
phone:  1-512-838-9216
e-mail:  dksoper@us.ibm.com

                      Dalila Romero
                      <dalila_r@yahoo.com>             To:       Kent Soper/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                      Sent by:                         cc:       openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                      owner-openldap-software@O        Subject:  Re: Re: LDAP and CA-certs
                      penLDAP.org

                      09/26/2003 04:17 PM

Kent:
        I don't understood, please help me

thanks for all

Dalila

looking there.

I suspect you haven't initialized the directory as required by OpenCA and
its setup process.

Cheers,
Kent Soper

"You don't stop playing because you grow old ...
       you grow old because you stop playing."

Linux Technology Center, Linux Security
phone:  1-512-838-9216
e-mail:  dksoper@us.ibm.com

                      Dalila Romero

                      <dalila_r@yahoo.com>             To:       openLdap
<openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
                      Sent by:                         cc:

                      owner-openldap-software@O        Subject:  LDAP and
CA-certs
                      penLDAP.org

                                                              &! nbsp;&nbs
p;
Hello:
      I've a problem when exporting valid
ca-certificate to LDAP:

Checking for a special DN where to store
CA-certificates ...
               Special DN is O=UNLP,C=AR.
          Adding valid CA-certificates to the LDAP
server ...
               Certificate 0 FAILED (error 1: I/O
Error Resource temporarily unavailable )

I have installed openca 0.9.1 and openLDAP 2.0.27

thank's

Dalila

=====
A.C. Dalila L. Romero

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más cciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar

A.C. Dalila L. Romero

Inte! rnet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión.
Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo