From: sonjaya@stud.che.itb.ac.id [mailto:sonjaya@stud.che.itb.ac.id]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 8:18 PM
To: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: error when make test

dear milist i try to install openldap , like this :
#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap --enable-ipv6 --enable-local
--enable-bdb
and sucsess
and try make tes to chek ,and i get error like this:

[sonjaya@pim openldap-2.1.22]$ make test
     cd tests; make test
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/sonjaya/openldap-2.1.22/tests'
ln: `./data': cannot overwrite directory
make[1]: [test-bdb] Error 1 (ignored)
Initiating LDAP tests for BDB...
running defines.sh
Datadir is ./data
Cleaning up in ./test-db...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9009...
Using ldapsearch to retrieve the root DSE...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
./scripts/test000-rootdse: line 57: kill: (3718) - No such process
./scripts/test000-rootdse: line 42: ../clients/tools/ldapsearch: No such
file or directory
make[1]: *** [test-bdb] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sonjaya/openldap-2.1.22/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2
[sonjaya@pim openldap-2.1.22]$

what shold i do to fix it ?

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.