RE: Regarding Octet String JDBC LDAP Bridge

Yes, I am faced with the exact same problem.
Prajakta Kalekar.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Clemens Helf
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:10 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Octet String JDBC LDAP Bridge

I am experiencing the same problem with the same stack trace.

 From the stack trace, I concluded, that no query has been issued yet,
so there can be no overlap between a query and the connection. To verify
my point, I removed the query from the source code and the same
exception is thrown.

Despite the exception, the code continues to operate, so the exception
output is probably generated within a catch clause. I could successfully
execute a SELECT query despite the exception, but I was not able to
execute an INSERT INTO query.

Clemens Helf

Marc Boorshtein wrote:
> This generally means that the base of the connection and the base of the
> query overlap, for example when search o=People,c=us the connection
> could be at c=us and the search base should be ou=People.
>
> Marc Boorshtein
>
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 01:13, Prajakta Kalekar wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>	I am using Octet String's JDBC LDAP Driver for accessing iPlanet
>>Directory Server data.
>>
>>After connection has been established, I get the following error:
>>
>>javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such
Object];