Can't open main.dsw by VC6.0

Environment:Windows 2000
            VC6.0

Hi,

I have build OpenLDAP on UNIX platform (such as SCO,AIX,Sun) successfully.
Now I need to build it on Win2K platform.
But I failed to open build/main.dsw.When I use VC6.0 to open workspace "build/main.dsw",nothing happened.
I downloaded different version of openldap,but none of them can be opened by VC6.0.
I use notepad to open main.dsw,it says "Microsoft Developer Studio Workspace File, Format Version 5.00".
Does that mean I should install VC5.0 to build openldap? That's a big trouble.

I believe that many openldap users have build openldap with VC6.0 successfully.
So would you please why I can't open main.dsw?
I read the instruction on http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp,
but it seems that the author has no trouble to open main.dsw.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Óµ±§ÀËÂþ£¬³¢ÊÔ¼¤Ç飬¼ÓÈë¿¡ÄÐÃÀÅ®µÄ¼¤Çé½»ÓÑÀÖÔ°
http://y.21cn.com
21CNÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ£ºÐÂÎÅÌìÌì¶Á£¬Ç¿µµÖð¸öÊý
http://news.21cn.com
¸öÈËÍøÕ¾Á÷Á¿±ä½ðÇ®£¬»¶Ó­¼ÓÈë21CNÓʼþÁªÃË£¡
http://mail.21cn.com/alliance/
http://news.21cn.com/social/