hardware schemas and DEN

Hi,

I installed openldap v2.1.22.
My tree is very simple (basically it stores the users info) and i already had
done some user authentications with radius.

Now, i want to store information about network devices, network policies, etc.
I´ve been looking for information about how it could be done and i found the
Directory Enabled Networks (DEN) model.
I´ve been studing the DEN documentation and it looks very difficulty to
implement such thing. The schemas are huge and complicated, probably i will
need some program(s) to put all together and i dont know if the den schemas are
openldap compatible.
Did you already try to implement DEN with openldap? Is there any group of
people trying to do such thing?

I know that Microsoft´s OS and Active Directory uses the DEN model. Is there
any other ldap implementation that uses the DEN model?

If i don´t use DEN is there any other place where i can found simple schemas
for hardware?

Can anyone give me some directions.

here some links about den:
https://murchison.org/den/  -> first project